Broiled tilapia with mustard and yogurt sauce
Makes 4 servings.
Canola oil cooking spray
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1/4 cup 2 percent Greek-style yogurt
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped (or substitute green onions)
- Turn on broiler.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Drizzle olive oil on both sides of fillets. Gently brush to coat well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange fillets in baking dish. Do not overlap.
- Broil until fish flakes easily, about 8 minutes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and chives. Whisk to mix well.
- Transfer fillets to serving dish.
- Drizzle with sauce, and serve.
Serving size: 1/4 of recipe. Amount per serving: 200 calories, 6g total fat (2g saturated fat), 2g carbohydrates, 34g protein, 0g dietary fiber, 169mg sodium.