© 2020 Baptist Health. All Rights Reserved.
Health libraryBack to health library
Learn about heart attack risk factors, prevention and treatment.
- Know the risks before starting aspirin therapy
- How to do hands-only CPR
- Are you at risk for a heart attack?
- Why you'll need medicines after a heart attack
- Coming back from a heart attack
- Preventing a second heart attack
- Warning for women: Heart attack symptoms can be subtle
- Diagnostic tests for heart attack
- Understanding cardiac arrest