© 2020 Baptist Health. All Rights Reserved.
Health libraryBack to health library
Learn about heart attack risk factors, prevention and treatment.
If you already take daily aspirin, don't stop. Read More
- Why you'll need medicines after a heart attack
- Could your mammogram help your heart?
- Make a heart attack action plan
- Cigarette smoking and heart attack
- A guide to cardiac rehabilitation
- Are you at risk for a heart attack?
- Coming back from a heart attack
- Preventing a second heart attack
- Warning for women: Heart attack symptoms can be subtle
- Diagnostic tests for heart attack